I hope this email finds you well.
This email serves to provide an update to Members.
- Updated Return to Training Guidelines
Following the announcement last week of COVID-19 related restrictions easing, Football NSW has updated and provided the “Return To Training” Guidelines (Level B), which you will find attached to this email.
Level B means:
- The number of people allowed to gather outdoors for the purposes of training has been increased from 10 to 20 people;
- Team squads can train together up to maximum group sizes of 20 people per quarter pitch;
- Training is to remain non-contact; and
- Social distancing protocols are to continue to be maintained.
Clubs, teams and individuals must still ensure compliance with the NSW State Government’s current Public Health Order and are advised to continue to remain diligent about the safety of themselves and others by maintaining social distancing of 1.5 metre and following good hygiene practice.
Thank everyone, speak soon.